• Bring us your parts and we’ll inspect them in real-time with the Datalogic P-Series Camera
• Workshop costs $995 – will include P10 P-Series Smart camera & all accessories needed for your application, that’s over $2700 in value. Workshop special introductory.
Workshops will cover:
• Overview of Machine Vision Basics – pixels, standard tools and vision theory
• Overview of Optics – Lenses, Lights, application review
• Overview of Impact Software – solving applications using P-Series smart cameras
• Overview of Datalogic Line up – P, A, and T series smart cameras, MX series vision controllers with GigE cameras
• Laser marking and ID series – how to “mark ’em and read ’em” – on virtually any surface!
Laptops will be needed to run vision software
P-Series Features & Benefits:
• Cost effective compact Smart Camera Series
• Embedded interchangeable lenses and illuminators
• Built-in digital I/Os, Serial and Ethernet interfaces
Contact to Dawn Proxmire at 1.800.888.6932 or Dawn.Proxmire@cesco.com
Seating is limited – reserve your spot today!
Contact Crescent’s Vision Team to schedule a process evaluation today
May 20: Cleveland, OH
May 21: Toledo, OH
May 22: Columbus, OH
May 27: Dayton, OH
May 28: Cincinnati, OH
May 29: Louisville, KY