Datalogic is hosting a Machine Vision Training class at their Bloomington, MN facility the week of April 11 through April 15, 2016.
Monday, April 11, from 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday, April 12, from 9:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday, April 13, from 9:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday, April 14, from 9:00am - 4:00pm
Friday, April 15, from 9:00am - Noon
The class is FREE, with lunches provided. Customer provides their own travel, hotel and other meals.
Students are free to come and go as a function of what they want to get training on (see syllabus below). Students are expected to bring their own laptop computer to class. A maximum of 12 students are admitted to each class (first come, first serve registration).
Click Here to complete the registration form for this class.
Duration: 3.5 Days
Day 1 & 2: These courses are designed to give a general overview of Machine Vision and introduce users to Datalogic’s machine vision software and hardware.
Day 3 & 4: These courses are intended for Machine Vision programmers and managers who will be creating and maintaining inspection programs on Datalogic Machine Vision hardware.
Day 1 – 1:00PM to 4:30PM
1. Machine Vision Overview – 60 minutes
- This course will give an overview of the fundamental terminology and equipment needed for machine vision applications. The course will also give an overview of the different elements needed to help solve machine vision applications.
2. DataVS2 – 120 minutes
- This course will give an overview of the DataVS2’s features.
- It also includes a hands-on demonstration.
Day 2 – 8:30AM to 4:30PM
3. Datalogic Machine Vision Products Overview – 60 minutes
- This course will be an introduction to Datalogic and an overview of the different machine vision products that Datalogic provides.
- It also provides an overview of the applications that can be solved using machine vision.
4. Basic Machine Vision Installation and Wiring – 90 minutes
- This course provides an introduction to what is needed for installation and wiring of the Datalogic machine vision products. This will be a combination of instructional and hands-on training.
5. Vision Program Manager (VPM) Basic – 4 hours
- This course provides an introduction to Datalogic’s software for programming machine vision systems.
Day 3 - 8:30AM to 4:30PM
6. Vision Program Manager (VPM) Intermediate - 1 day
- This course provides more detailed information about configuring Datalogic machine vision software.
Day 4 - 8:30AM to 4:30PM
7. Control Panel Manager (CPM) Basic - 1 day
- This course provides information needed to create custom user interfaces to Datalogic Machine Vision applications.